CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Yikes! It's Wednesday again.....

I wasn't ready....Friends of the Library meeting Monday, Garden Club last night....ooh...quick pictures because I have been doing a little work on my quilts.....
I had to try the big twister....this is before....
and the first few rows....my sewing space isn't large and so I cut and sew back together as I go along...this is tougher...because there is so much fabric to hang on to as you are cutting.  Can only work on it some mornings....so since I only had a little while Monday and Tuesday....I couldn't resist trying the little twister again....


made it smaller...thinking about making my pokeno pal some placemats out of this beautiful cardinal Christmas fabric...the cardinal is our Garden club bird and we both are members.  She has a beautiful home and decorates a lot for the holidays.
Have to go to work....linking up to WIP#48.....go see what everyone is working on.

No comments: