CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Wellness report......

 

Kelly over at Charming Chatter invited us all to report on Friday what we are doing to make our life less stressful and calmer.  And since I follow Kelly every day, I couldn't resist trying this.  I do find that my life is less stressful if I count my blessings everyday.  And I do that when I get home early enough....which I haven't been doing that much of lately.  But I think it is a great idea and I am going to work on it every week.  One of the ways I count my blessings is by carrying my camera with me everyday and when I see something beautiful I stop and snap the picture.



Not a good week to start my wellness report....
Worked too much....yes
Weather not cooperating....yes
Days getting shorter....yes

But....I worked too hard so I could have everything done before I leave for Houston the end of this month for market :)

And....the mornings and evenings are so wonderfully cool...makes me want to get out in the yard :)

Nothing good about days getting shorter....I suffer from light depravation so I despise the Daylight Savings Time change.  I love long days that start about 5:30 a.m. and end about 8 p.m.  I love summer...the heat, the humidity, long days.

But my twisters made me smile and all the sweet visitors to my blog made me smile.


And my McKitty....oh, he had a very good week.
Treats :)
Long Naps :)
Head and Neck rubs :)
Doesn't seem to be affected by the shorter days.

2 comments:

Linda Coleman said...

Nice photos's Martha. Once you an find one good thing in each day is a bonus

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

What a wonderful post! Counting your blessings is such a great way to remember all of the good in life! Love the beautiful pictures! Here's to even more wellness next week :)!! Hugs!