CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Well I started out good....

I got up early, drank my coffee and started in my sewing room.  I am working on my "Big Twister" quilt one row at a time and I course being my impatient self....I cut another "Little Twister" and put it together.  You see, cutting and resewing is my meditation....I kind of "zone the world out" when I am piecing.  Other than those few morning minutes....life is like fighting fires right now.

But thanks to Kelly, I am trying harder to concentrate on wellness!
My purple fountain grass is really putting on a show
and the last rose of summer
I don't know who was enjoying it more.....me or the grasshopper!

Since I am not really a big fan of fall and winter this is going to be tough for me.

and McKitty......well a picture is worth a thousand words....

1 comment:

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh Martha, life can be like that sometimes! I am so happy to hear that you're enjoying your stitching time - and wishing you many more peaceful, joyful moments this week :)!!