CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 15, 2011

We can't do enough....

For our veterans.  These men and women provide protection for us in an unsafe world.  Aren't we blessed!  I don't know if I could do what they do.  I am so thankful to all of them.  In my younger days it was Vietnam War veterans.  Everytime I meet one today, I shake their hand and tell them thank you.  They had it rough when they came back from war.  I abhor the way we are treating our veterans of the current wars.  Their benefits are few, the pay is terrible....let me climb down off my soapbox.

So I have joined "Quilts of Valor"....I will find time to make blocks and I am so proud to be able to do so for our veterans.

Tom's Quilt of Valor

Read about Tom's Quilt of Valor at the Valor Quilt Bee

No comments: