CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 13, 2011

It’s All New To Me….but here goes

For today :: May 13, 2011

outside my window. . .   quiet . . . soft. . . humid, damp morning. . .sound awful….not really…we are expecting rain and everything has a soft look!

I am thinking. . . of how much I love the weather where I live. . . some people complain about the humidity (and it is tough sometimes), but I love it. . . . it might just reach 90°.

from the kitchen. . .  my favorite coffee. . . laced with plenty of French Vanilla Coffeemate (2nd cup)

I am wearing. . . my pink jammies. . . but soon it will be work clothes and the day will start.

I am creating. . .  this blog. . .trying to work around the sweet loving “Little Man” who just decided my lap looked like a really inviting place to be….soon to be replaced with “Little Girl” who is a nuzzler and jealous.  She insists on being petted and in return gives me plenty of “kitty kisses” and purrs.

I am remembering. . .  they were both born in July before Katrina hit in 2005, so that makes them almost 6 years old. . .

I am reading. . .   blogs, by wonderful talented, creative ladies. 

I am hoping . . . that I can take their advice and live for the moment instead of always worrying about what’s going to happen tomorrow

I am hearing. . .  laughter. . .watching reruns of “Golden Girls”!

around the house. . .  how cluttered everything is and how I need to get rid of some things….but how….I love it all!

I am going. . .  take off early this afternoon and depending on the weather….work in the yard or if it’s raining (like they are predicting) hide out in my quilt room and maybe create something beautiful or just immerse myself in all the beautiful colors and texture.

one of my favorite things. . .  daylilies….pink, coral, yellow, beautiful soft colors, multiple blooms right outside my quilting room window.  My cannas are just beginning to flower and the huge elephant ears are jumping up by leaps and bounds.
a few plans for the rest of the weekend. . . getting ready for my garden club party (I am one of the hostesses), preparing for my quilt club party (we are having a salad party), finding time to attend an afternoon party for my sweet Joe who graduated from college this week (I am so proud of him)…oops….”Little Girl” is back, needing a few more rubs and kisses, hard to type around her….

from my picture journal . . .

No comments: