CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 19, 2011

I was afraid this would happen....

I work constantly, meet myself going and coming, so I forget to post regularly.  I get up at 4:30 every morning and have my first cup of coffee (I am a coffee fanatic), spend an hour drooling over what everyone is doing, spend an hour sewing something....anything and the it's off to work.  I spend a few minutes at my LQS every afternoon on my way home and I have all these wonderful ideas while driving, but I am too tired when I get home to do anything but eat, bathe and sleep.  But I am going to do better....really I am.

I just joined "Pay It Forward" over at Harriet Homemaker Strikes Again.  It sounds like fun.  I love making homemade goodies for friends and the idea of sending them to friends I make on blogspot really sounds like fun.

Here are the rules:
1.  I will make a handmade goodie for the first 3 people who comment on this post.  It will be surprise and arrive when you least expect it.

2.  I will have a year to do this (but I will try to do it alot sooner than that....I mean Christmas is coming and it is my favorite time of year).  What's the catch?  You have to participate by placing the "Pay It Forward" button on your post and linking it back to Julia at bluejaycottage and sending a little something to the first 3 comments on your blog.  It doesn't have to be quilty, just handmade.  Think of how much fun it will be to see what everyone sends and receives.  You can do that by joining the Flicker group set up just for this.  Wow, I just joined and already some really cute ideas are showing up.

3.  You have to have a blog.

4.  Once you comment here (be sure you include your e-mail so that I can write you) you must place the Pay It Forward  button on your blog and write about it to keep the fun going.

5.  Follow me, if you don't already.

6.  I hate to say this, but foreign postage is so high I would like to limit this to folks in the good ole USA.

I want to get to know all about you so I can make the perfect gift for you, so tell me your likes and dislikes, colors, hobbies, animals....etc.

There is nothing quite as much fun as receiving a surprise package in the mail. 

And I promise I will do a better job of posting.  I have tons of new items I have been making that I need to put pictures up on my site.  I will work on that this week.  I hope everyone has a great day.

No comments: