CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 15, 2013

It's A Good Thing I Am Not RICH....

Everyone who commented on my twister would receive a twister and fabric......
But alas....I am definitely not rich....in money that is! 
But I am so much richer than some...because of all of you! 
You inspire me, delight me, make me laugh and cry! 
122 of you did just that during this blog hop and
surprise! surprise! 
 When I finally went to bed after eleven last night I still had 99 followers....I was a little down...couldn't figure out how I was going to get number 100....woke up this morning and there it was........100 followers!  Yeah!  Thank you!  So who won my give-a-way?

Karen said...
I've made one twister but I don't have the ruler. I improvised. Lovely giveaway. Thanks
 
Well Karen, no need to improvise any more....a twister ruler and the fabric to make this table topper will be on it's way to you tomorrow morning!  I checked out your blog and I love the projects you make and I am now following you on Pinterest.
 

And to all my wonderful followers....thank you for making me feel so special!
Martha

5 comments:

StasaLynn said...

Congrats to Karen! Blessed winner for sure!

I know what you mean Martha! I was so excited to gather so many new friends on my blog.... This was the best! And I am one of your 100 - so I cannot wait to see what is in store!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Congrats to the winner and what a fun design, love the fabrics! Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

@JoyceCasaldi said...

I'm so sad that google is changing, it will be so much harder to know who is following. I've aded you to my bloglovin account and will be sure to keep looking at your fabulous projects!

Lizzie said...

Hi Martha....I love using the twister tool and I think I am going to make this pattern as a little table topper for my friend Mary, I follow you on Pinterest and I also joined as a blog follower just now.....number 103 here. I just started a blog last week....I had been thinking of it for awhile and finally bit the bullet last week because I wanted to enter for some giveaways on the Blog Hop. I thought that when I signed up to follow a blog it would show up on my blog list but it does not.. I think I have lots more to learn about this blogging stuff.



Jenny Watson Blogs said...

Wow! Amazing quilts because the colors, designs and everything is perfect thanks for the sharing and just keep up the good work.

http://www.invillas.com/villas-for-rent-in-italy.html