Thearica over at Pigtales and Quilts is inviting all of us to join her in a push to complete more projects each month! Now she bought this neat chalk board from Dreamstime, but me I will just list my five things that I would like to get finished in January and then link up with her. And she's giving away prizes! Go on over there and link up!
So here goes:
1. Finish one embroidered block on my "Snow Crazy" embroidered quilt.
(Patty and I are doing this together (only in blue) this year. The pattern is by Jana Davidson at Turnberry Lane)
2. Finish one embroidered block on my "Bee Happy" embroidered quilt.
(Patty and I are doing this together too! Pattern by Tricia Cribbs at Friend Folks)
Tricia of the fabulous "Turning Twenty" fame.
3. Finish one panel on my embroidered table runner/quilt? with the little twister borders.
(Pattern "In the Meadow" by Jana Davidson at Turnberry Lane)
4. Finish my garden club mug rugs I need for the May meeting.
(13 are done, need about 5 to 10 more)
5. Prepare my "It's All About Me" wall hanging for Madam Samm's newest blog hop.
(Has to be ready to be posted February 21-28)
Check out the button on the right side of my page.
Linking up with Pigtales and Quilts!
Have a great day!