CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 27, 2012

I hope everyone had a safe and Merry Christmas

Sorry there was no post Christmas Day....weather took the internet out!  I pray that everyone in the bad weather's path made out OK!  It was a little nerve wracking here for awhile.  Most everyone that knows me, knows that I am terrified of bad weather!  I wasn't like that until Hurricane Katrina changed me. 
 
Me and God do a whole lot of chatting when the weather is bad.....and guess what...he keeps telling me the same thing....FEAR NOT! 
 
I am so blessed to have friends that treat me like family all year long, but especially during the holidays.  So as soon as the bad weather passed thru they texted and wanted to know if I was coming for Christmas supper....I was already getting dressed when they called. 
 
I don't know about you, but as soon as Christmas is over I start planning the New Year!  Wow, 2013, can you believe that!  Quite frankly, if I sewed 365 days a year, I couldn't possibly get all the beautiful things I want to make, done in a year!  And then all of you inspire me to add to my list with your beautiful projects.
BUT PLEASE DON'T STOP!
I love reading your blogs!
 
So hope your Christmas was wonderful and everything  you wished for.....
 
and Happy New Year!

No comments: