CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I am so excited.....

This is landing at my house next!
The traveling stash is leaving Robin at rsislandcrafts full of new and old goodies and landing in my eager little hands.  Look at this stuffed box!  I will feel like a kid at Christmas...that aqua and white stripe has already caught my eye, I love beige fabrics and see that little blue with just a hint of color in the top left hand corner....got me curious.  I have been watching this stash and others floating around and wanted to get in on the fun!  It always amazes me when I see fabrics on the other blogs that I have never seen around my neck of the woods.  To see where they all are head on over to VROOMAN'S QUILTS where Sharon has been keeping track of the boxes for us.

So just as soon as it gets here (oooh...anticipation), I will rip it open, check it out and make pictures so you can see.  I already have some great items picked out to replace whatever I keep.  Watch for the reveal and then let me know if you would be interested in the box coming to your house.

Be sure and visit me tomorrow.....
Register for my give-a-way!

Have a great day.....I know I will!

No comments: